So what is Liechtenstein‘s unique selling point for blockchain projects
compared to other jurisdictions such as Estonia, Gibraltar,Malta or Switzerland?
- Special Blockchain Act is one of the first in the world.
- Liechtenstein has already introduced the Blockchain Act, which was enacted in 2020.
- Banks working with blockchain projects are domiciled in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Access to the European market. Liechtenstein is part of the European Economic Area and thus offers access to the European market, unlike, e.g., Switzerland.
- Liechtenstein is a progressive and forward-looking country with a reliable jurisdiction for investors, especially compared to Estonia, the Cayman Islands and other offshores.
- Liechtenstein offers the same degree of liberal legislation and legal stability as Switzerland, but processing is faster and more flexible thanks to the small size of the country.
- An ICO/ TGE / STO can be obtained within a couple of months in a reliable jurisdiction for investors.
- Liechtenstein is an international financial center with over around 295 billion assets under management.
- AAA + credit ratings by S&P, Moody’s, Fitch etc.
- A very stable government, constitutional monarchy.
MATERIALS SUBSTANCIATING LIECHTENSTEIN’S USP
- Interview with Matthias Niedermueller, Lawyer at LCX / Binance in the principality of Liechtenstein on satoshi.fm
- Forbes article “Why Blockchain Is Booming In Liechtenstein, The Sixth Smallest Country In The World”
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao on choosing Liechtenstein as Binance’s place of business.