What is Liechtenstein’s unique selling point for blockchain projects
compared to other jurisdictions such as Estonia, Gibraltar, Malta or Switzerland?
5 KEY POINTS FOR JURISDICTION
1. Traction for STO prospectuses for public offering: Neon Exchange (Nash), Edexa, Crowdli, ICONOMI
2. Special legislation for blockchain projects: Draft Blockchain Act, to be enforced this year
3. Investor countries covered: European economic area using passporting. Switzerland within bilateral agreements
4. STO budget: approx. 30 K CHF
5. Crowdfunding limits without prospectus registration: 8 mln CHF
If you are at a loss in choosing a country for an STO, download our checklist
to find out the key points for comparing jurisdictions: Switzerland vs. Liechtenstein
ACTION PLAN & TIMELINE
You may need additional services
The cost incurred in STOs differs from case to case.
Security Token Offering Package ~30K CHF
Please fill the questionnaire below to let us know about your project and create a more suitable offer for your needs.
OUR PROJECTS & MEMBERSHIPS
Due to professional secrecy obligations, we are not allowed to list our clients on this page.
Instead, we provide you with brief descriptions of some of our mandates.
✦ Member of the Capital Market and Technology Association which is setting the standards for tokenization of assets.
✦ Member of the STO Working Group form the Crypto Valley Association.
✦ Member of the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium (GLBC), an organization of legal and technology industry stakeholders.
✦ Partner of the First Global Community for Innovation InnMind.com.
✦ Partner and co-organiser of Blockchain Leadership Summit Switzerland 2018.
✦ Partner and speaker of the supplementary education program Blockchain Lawyers (BCL).
Please fill the questionnaire below and get a FREE assessment of your case.