A new 2020 year has begun with intensive conferences, new projects and meetings, and we decided to summarise the year 2019 at the beginning of 2020 . Let’s get back to 2019, which was a special year for the blockchain industry in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, and for our company in particular.
1. In 2019 Liechtenstein launched a range of STOs. We advised and helped launch several #STO projects, advised companies on tokenization platforms, crypto exchanges, became the advisors of the blockchain protocol team. More details on our website → https://blockchain.rlp.li/projects-and-cases/
Screenshot of the Airbnb.com with stays options during the Davos Week (nightly price)
2. The most high-profile and significant development for the blockchain industry of the year was the final approval of the Liechtenstein #BlockchainAct.
The Act entered into force on January 1, 2020.
3. Bittrex relocated from Malta to Liechtenstein.
The blockchain act was one of the reasons Bittrex chose Liechtenstein as its European base. Furthermore, they allowed fiat trading in euros.
4. CV Labs opened the new hub in Vaduz.
There are more than 130 startups registered on CV Labs, and the hub successfully brings together different parties of the blockchain industry to facilitate an exchange of ideas.
5. We created tremendous work titled “Asset Tokenization Document” with colleagues from @Crypto Valley Association.
Read it here → https://cryptovalley.swiss/wp-content/uploads/CVA_Asset_Tokenization_Paper_v1.2_15122019.pdf
All in all, 2019 was a great year! In 2020, we expect STO booms in the country and new cool projects.
#RLPLawyers #Blockchain #CryptoAdvisers #CryptoLawyers#SecurityTokenOffering